Aims & Welcome
Miss C Prescott
Head of Sixth Form
Mr L Clift
Welcome from Miss C Prescott, Assistant Headteacher - Sixth Form
We are very proud of the achievements of our Sixth Form students and the contributions they make to our School Community. With opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and experience in a supportive, challenging learning environment, the Sixth Form offers excellent provision for both internal and external students to access a first class education. Our expectation is that all students will enter the Sixth Form with the goal of maximizing their potential and contributing positively to the Ravens Wood School Community.
The aims of the Ravens Wood Sixth Form are:
- Develop an internationally renowned all-ability school with a mixed Sixth Form.
- Offer an inclusive, broad, balanced and high quality education.
- Maintain high moral values within our community empathising honesty, integrity and respect for all in a disciplined and caring environment.
- To prepare our students to take a positive role in society.
- Foster a spirit of enterprise, to emphasise vocational skills and to offer the opportunity for all students to achieve in a wide range of activities.
- Prepare and provide the opportunities for all in our community to develop themselves throughout their lifetime.
- Prepare our students to meet the challenge of living in the knowledge age.
- Achieve a genuine partnership between parents and the school, its Governors, staff and students in the wider community.